Ensure Your Event Runs Smoothly with Sound and Lighting Hire
While we cannot stop Uncle Fred from telling embarrassing stories at your wedding, we can ensure everyone hears them as your sound and lighting hire. At Insight Audio Visual, we create custom audio-visual packages for a variety of events and meetings.
What Sets Insight Audio Visual Apart Regarding Sound and Lighting Equipment Hire
Below are a few reasons why you should work with Insight AV for your sound and lighting hire:
- Our team. Our team has the knowledge and experience to answer any questions you have about hiring sound and light equipment. We work with events, large and small, private and corporate. We consider whether your event is indoors or outdoors, in a large space or small, and provide you with equipment that will perform best in your situation.
- Personalised service. You are our priority. We work to ensure you not only have the equipment you require but that it works. You receive personalised service from our team, whether you are hosting a private or corporate event. We aim to provide wow service to our clients, and a wow factor to their functions.
- Experience. At Insight AV, we have provided sound, lighting, vision and rigging for a wide range of events. From small and large meetings to corporate events and weddings, everyone receives high-quality service and the benefit of our experience.
At Insight Audio Visual, we believe everyone deserves to host a fantastic event, and that sound and lighting play an essential role. You and your guests will be thrilled with the quality of our equipment and service.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of a Sound and Lighting Rental Near Me
Get the most out of your audio-visual rental, by:
- Choosing a company with experience at your venue. Insight AV has been serving clients in Christchurch for over two years, and, our owner, Steve, has been involved in the AV industry for more than a decade. We have experience across a broad range of venues, from hotels and conference centres to hosting events outdoors in parks or private gardens. Each site presents its unique challenge, and we create AV plans that ensure these challenges do not become problems during your event.
- Creating custom solutions. A custom solution is more effective than a generic AV package. A generic package will provide you with a set number of speakers and microphones that may not meet the needs of your event. Our team gets to know you, the venue, and how you intend to use the equipment to provide a custom sound and light solution. While our tailored solutions cannot guarantee exciting and short speeches, we can ensure your guests will be able to hear and see the speaker.
- Always inspecting and testing the equipment. Once we set up the equipment and we’re ready, we ensure you and any other speakers are comfortable with the equipment. Testing the sound to ensure the volume is just right, and you understand how close or far away you can be from the microphone. When using lapel mics, you must check for background noise from your clothes as you move on stage. Our team will ensure that the equipment works to your specifications and will not fail during your event.
Why Insight Audio-visual is Cost-Effective
Our attention to detail ensures you have AV equipment that works when you need it and does not fail during your event. We help you create an unforgettable atmosphere. Our owner, Steve, has over ten years’ experience in the audio-visual industry. He utilises this experience to serve our clients and investigate new technology in the AV industry.
Contact us to book your AV equipment.